Sunday, February 26, 2012

Will TaTa make the new US military Vehicle after Hummer goes bankrupt?

I sure hope so! I can only imagine how cool a Tata hummer would be!Will TaTa make the new US military Vehicle after Hummer goes bankrupt?With Obama at the helm, probably. After all, there is no more "war on terror", it's politically incorrect.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29963094/

What a crock!Will TaTa make the new US military Vehicle after Hummer goes bankrupt?I'm pretty sure TaTa is an Indian made company so I highly doubt that the U.S. will rely on a foreign country for military use.Will TaTa make the new US military Vehicle after Hummer goes bankrupt?Hummer will never go out of business. Its government funded.Will TaTa make the new US military Vehicle after Hummer goes bankrupt?
I love tatas

No comments:

Post a Comment