Thursday, February 23, 2012

Which HUMMER is the smallest one? What its name?

I am looking into purchasing a Hummer, however, I don't want the tiniest tiniest one they got, maybe a H3 if that's not the tiniest. Oh, I owned a Commander Jeep and came to find out my jeep consume more Gas than the H3. that's why I'm getting rid of my jeep for a H3.Which HUMMER is the smallest one? What its name?i dnt no wat the smallest one is i think its the h3 but they are well nice i like the h2 as well thoughWhich HUMMER is the smallest one? What its name?
Nice spelling.Which HUMMER is the smallest one? What its name?Yes i agree it is much better to spend thousands of dollars to save $5.00 per tank full. I wish i had your money.Which HUMMER is the smallest one? What its name?
H3 is called a Mid-Size on the Hummer Website.

But appears to be the smallest.Which HUMMER is the smallest one? What its name?The H3 is the smallest.

No comments:

Post a Comment