Thursday, February 23, 2012

I need 10 good songs for a hummer limo party?

My friends 21st b-day is on friday we will be in a hummer limo all night and i need to pick 10 good songs that all of us would like (rap, top 40, r%26amp;b rock) any types of songs....help!!!!!!!I need 10 good songs for a hummer limo party?I'll bet you'll know at lease10 songs to play for a party.I mean come on.She/he is your friend you should know what songs they might like.I need 10 good songs for a hummer limo party?rap:love in this club by usher ,boom boom pow by black eyed peas , when i am gone eminem , kanye west heart less , t.i no matter what , linkin park new divide , linkin park in the end ,flick rick hey young world , lady gaga lets dance . lady gaga lovegame ,
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment