Thursday, February 23, 2012

Are you impressed with the Hummer H3?

The Hummer H3 looks like a very nice vehicle. I am wondering from owners of the Hummer H3 if it has been what you thought it would be?Are you impressed with the Hummer H3?HEY, Got money to waste, and an Image to uphold (or live in the Suburbs?) Get the Hummer H-3. at 15mpg it will get better gas mileage than a Muscle car!Are you impressed with the Hummer H3?
Not really it looks like an army vehicle.Are you impressed with the Hummer H3?I don't own one.



I wouldn't.Are you impressed with the Hummer H3?
I do not know why they dropped a wheezy 5 cylinder motor in it. They easily could have fit in the straight 6 cylinder used in the Trailblazer. I also would not think it would be a very good everyday car. It is slow, clumsy, thirsty and hard to see out of. Reliability and resale remain to be seen, and they have not traditionally been GM strong points. It seems to me it is more of a "niche" or "image" car. More style than substance. While it is good off road, no one is going to take their $35000 SUV off road and thrash it. A used 4X4 that you can modify and customize would be a better idea.Are you impressed with the Hummer H3?It's not worth what you'll pay. Read consumer reports.

I don't own one %26amp; wouldn't.Are you impressed with the Hummer H3?
take a look at the amount of room provided, way too little for the size of the truck, not only that, the five cyl they put in there is better suited in a aveo rather than that. It is way underpowered.
I'm not but my girl friend is.

No comments:

Post a Comment