Thursday, February 23, 2012

I cant decide between a Hummer 2 (not 3) and an SUV Lexis (the square one not the ugly cross-over one)?

Do H3s really have alot of problems? Gas millage is not the issue for me as I work from home. I love both cars - I just dont think I want a "mom" car. But the Lexis drives like a dream. BUT THE HUMMER IS JUST THAT COOL! I would love all opinions - Help!I cant decide between a Hummer 2 (not 3) and an SUV Lexis (the square one not the ugly cross-over one)?Hummers aren't bad at all in reliability: http://autos.yahoo.com/2007_hummer_h2_su�?/a> They are also safe and come with tons of options and bells and whistles.I cant decide between a Hummer 2 (not 3) and an SUV Lexis (the square one not the ugly cross-over one)?
Hummers are for posers.I cant decide between a Hummer 2 (not 3) and an SUV Lexis (the square one not the ugly cross-over one)?ts gotta be the hummer! thy're so freaking HOT!
How about neither? Suv's are ruining the environment and noone really needs one. Consider something actually practical.I cant decide between a Hummer 2 (not 3) and an SUV Lexis (the square one not the ugly cross-over one)?suv :]I cant decide between a Hummer 2 (not 3) and an SUV Lexis (the square one not the ugly cross-over one)?
It lexus, spelled L-E-X-U-S
I love Land RoversI cant decide between a Hummer 2 (not 3) and an SUV Lexis (the square one not the ugly cross-over one)?
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!



All SUV's are mom cars now. Every mom at my kids school has an suv of some sort! I have seen very few cars, which is really sad. Just think of all the pollution you are allowing into the earth by getting one of those. That is really bad for the environment.

I would go with something a lot more environmentally friendly.
i will tell you a secret, shhhhh,,,,, the Hummer H2 and the Chevy Suburban are the same ,and the Suburban is almost $20K cheaper

NOTE: they share the same undercarriage, frame, mechanicals, just different on the upper body and suspension

No comments:

Post a Comment