Thursday, February 23, 2012

For my 14th birthday I am going to the beach with a hummer limo with about 10-20 people, but what can we do?

At the beach.. what would we do??

also the beach is about 2 hours away from where I live.. so yeah haha

i wanted to get the limo and bring it to school, and we leave from there... but then we wont have much time at the beach... right?

also should i invite guys?













so what do you think?

what should we all do at the beachh... fun things to do











thanks!For my 14th birthday I am going to the beach with a hummer limo with about 10-20 people, but what can we do?invite dudes if you want but are you going on a sweet 16 thing? cuz if you are don't be stuck up!! You can play beach volleyball Or something. if you don't know what to do then go somwhere elseFor my 14th birthday I am going to the beach with a hummer limo with about 10-20 people, but what can we do?jesus, thats alto more then i got for my 14th bday, ...seriously a hummerlimo, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment