Thursday, February 23, 2012

When a soldier comes home from Afghanistan is a Hummer a good gift or will he be tired of those?

After driving them in the war I mean and is 80K too much to spend on them?When a soldier comes home from Afghanistan is a Hummer a good gift or will he be tired of those?A hummer is always a good gift. Oh, wait did you mean the car?When a soldier comes home from Afghanistan is a Hummer a good gift or will he be tired of those?
From you? I'd enjoy taking a spin. Where do I enlist??When a soldier comes home from Afghanistan is a Hummer a good gift or will he be tired of those?LOL....that is great!! Save the money and give the soldier the only hummer he really wants!!
What kind of hummer did you have in mind?When a soldier comes home from Afghanistan is a Hummer a good gift or will he be tired of those?Don't stick him with a vehicle that gets 8-12 miles a gallon, luv...unless he's really insecure and wants to look like one of them bug-eyed rap musicians.

If you want to get him a car, buy him a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry....and let him pocket the $60,000 difference.When a soldier comes home from Afghanistan is a Hummer a good gift or will he be tired of those?
Who doesn't like a Hummer? And who could get tired of those? They rock!....



Mind out of the gutter now...



I am sure the ones here at home are better than the ones they drive there. They are all "pimped" out here and comfy.
A hummer will always get you where you want to go. You don't want to get him one of those tricked out fast hummers, the best are the smooth, slow and comfortable hummers. With a hummer you feel every bump in the road, but sometimes that just makes the journey that much more fun.When a soldier comes home from Afghanistan is a Hummer a good gift or will he be tired of those?
I have to admit.. my mind went straight to the gutter.. and I was going to ask if you really had to ask o.O
Does he get a "hummer" with the Hummer? lol! Tha would make me change my identification to enlist!
So many others here have already beat me to it.... :-)
If he's been getting hummers in Afghanistan, you may want to get him tested prior to doing anything.
After driving one once and being in them a few times, I think there are much better gifts even if you are looking at vehicles. I won't go down the path of the terrible fuel economy of the Hummer which is evident. I would not want one for that reason also not for the Live Earth concert crap but because I don't want to pay the gas costs of that waste of a vehicle, there are a lot of great SUVs if you really need one both domestic and foreign.
I guess it depends on the individual. H2s and H3s are very different from the military versions, of course. The H1 is no longer made.

For most military personnel I have met, it is a huge part of their identity and driving a Hummer may be a part of that they could enjoy.

If they like activities involving off-roading, then it is an excellent choice.

And 80k sounds a bit high, unless there is a lot of aftermarket stuff loaded into it, do some comparison shopping, take your time with an expenditure of that amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment