Sunday, February 26, 2012

Are you more of a crooner or a hummer?

I'm a very good hummer, and I can yodel too.Are you more of a crooner or a hummer?Hummer...I was told I'm especially good at that!Are you more of a crooner or a hummer?
Hay I best I can be your best hummer and make you drop some good juices.

Report Abuse

Are you more of a crooner or a hummer?depends on what kind of hummer you mean.... *wink*



I like to sing. Can't sing as well as I did when I was in show business, but my dogs don't seem to complain.
I'm a crooner, baby. All the way.Are you more of a crooner or a hummer?a hummer but I have many other talents as well.Are you more of a crooner or a hummer?
Is this like swallowing or spitting? There always seems to be another meaning inside your questions %26gt;_%26gt;
I'm a bit of a crummer...ask anyone that's heard me!Are you more of a crooner or a hummer?
All I will say is that I really like guys that can Yodel... I myself don't really croon or hum...My dominant nature doesn't ever put me in that position. But hey if your ever in my area I would love to judge your yodeling abilities..
Hummersexual here, but also a Yodeller



"High on hill" and all that nonsense
Anyone who has heard me sing (think of a cross between Kris Kristofferson and your hound dog) would never say I'm a crooner. Humming, all the time.

Mostly I just embrace my guitar and pick and grin.
I can yodel a bit, but I'm more a crooner than anything,





PS



Had a few hummers in my time and practice the mouth organ too.
  • flight simulator games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment