Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is it legal to buy a hummer and get a paint job that makes it look like the army humvees?

Sure. It's only going to be the same color, not have all those military markings and such.Is it legal to buy a hummer and get a paint job that makes it look like the army humvees?I believe it is Legal. Good question, For example: I have a Impala can I make it look like a cop car? I don't know why there is a double standard on this but I see military type vehicle all the time with state license tags on them. But also check with your local Law enforcement office. Just don't mount the Machine Gun on top and I think you will be fine. Although you will get the good parking spots.Is it legal to buy a hummer and get a paint job that makes it look like the army humvees?As long as you do not mount sirens, armament etc it is completely legal in all states and canadaIs it legal to buy a hummer and get a paint job that makes it look like the army humvees?no i don't think so

but it depends on your state

No comments:

Post a Comment