Monday, February 20, 2012

Who owned the first hummer available to the public?

Actually, most people think that it was Arnold that first had a Hummer, but it was actually Chewbacca from Star Wars. He had a yellow one with big lights on top. He used to party on the beach with it in the summer.



Then Arnold saw him in it at the Mcdonalds Drive thru one day and was like "oh yea . . . I wanna get me one of those"



It may just be a rumor but I heard that Chewbacca gave Arnold the finger and ripped his tires. .speeding offWho owned the first hummer available to the public?Arnold SchwarzeneggerWho owned the first hummer available to the public?The first civilian I ever heard of owning one of these was Arnold SchwarzeneggerWho owned the first hummer available to the public?Arnold Schwarzenegger got the first one, I remember it was red. They made a big deal about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment