Sunday, February 26, 2012

Men, have you ever owned a hummer or other large expensive gas-guzzling truck?

Yes or no?



Also, (honestly) what is the size of your junk? I want to see if there is a correlation.Men, have you ever owned a hummer or other large expensive gas-guzzling truck?I drive a WW11 army surplus Sherman Tank. It is a real gas guzzler but parking is never a problem.Men, have you ever owned a hummer or other large expensive gas-guzzling truck?
Not really. prefer a smaller truck that gets good mileage, and lets just say theres been a few girls over the years that have said, There aint no way your putting that thing in me but mind if I play with it. luckly I found the girl of my dreams, big as a hat and really wetMen, have you ever owned a hummer or other large expensive gas-guzzling truck?Never owned one but drove SEVERAL HUMVEEs in the Army, Great vehicles that NEVER break down. They kept me alive in combat. Yes they are all made by GM.



She loves it a little too much.Men, have you ever owned a hummer or other large expensive gas-guzzling truck?
No, I never have.



Large enough to please my wife, but not large enough to hurt her.Men, have you ever owned a hummer or other large expensive gas-guzzling truck?I am not a man but I own a Suburban and give hummers.





8 inch dildo.
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment