Sunday, February 26, 2012

About how much would a 2008 Hummer H3 cost in 2010?

I am only 14 at the moment, but I want an H3 when I turn 16. I have to pay for part of it myself, which can be handled, but I want to know how much it will cost.About how much would a 2008 Hummer H3 cost in 2010?Kelley Blue Book on a 2006 H3 is between 14k and 17k. This is with 30k miles on it. The vehicle sold for 28-35k in 2006. roughly about 50% drop in value over 2 years.



I'd expect this to hold true on a 2008.



You might get lucky in that Hummer's get a nasty label as gas guzzlers even though the H3 is comparable to other SUVs in it's class including 2WD models! This can play into your hands if you are looking to buy. It hurts the resale value if you are selling. Gas mileage is OK not great but certainly not guzzler status as you'd get with a big truck or and H2.



I own one and I like it. If you want to save more I'd consider getting a 2006 or 2007 model rather then a 2008. About how much would a 2008 Hummer H3 cost in 2010?It will depend greatly on the cost of fuel. You will be driving one of the most fuel inefficient cars on the planet, unless you have deserts to cross or mountains to climb. Oh I forgot a fortune to fix if anything goes bad. Hummer H3's bragged about getting 20mpg on the highway! Why not get a Corvette. The current ones get 26mpg (hwy) and will top 180 mph and most likely go up in value if you keep it long enough. Hummer used prices are dropping like dead flies and the dealers have a problem selling new ones. Their lots are full. Unless you plan on invading Iraq you don't need one. EVER!About how much would a 2008 Hummer H3 cost in 2010?depends on the mileage it has, and the features it has. in a year and a half you could probably get a 2008 for around 25 grand. but again that varies with the things i said above.About how much would a 2008 Hummer H3 cost in 2010?
$10,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment