Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Would you give Al Davis a Hummer if it meant your team could swap picks with Oakland?

What is the 4th pick worth to you and your loyalty to your team?



10+ Points for Best reasoningWould you give Al Davis a Hummer if it meant your team could swap picks with Oakland?I would so give Al Davis a hummer!



I can go to Toys R Us and buy one of those little remote control ones for like 40 dollars. Then he can have all the flippin hummers he wants.



Ahahahah!



Then the 49ers get the 4th overall pick and take ...well...Hopefully they would take Ryan Clady, but if not, I would take Chris Long or Vernon Gholston as well.



Ahahahah!! Give him a hummer, I might even go as far as the power wheel hummer!



Good luck!!Would you give Al Davis a Hummer if it meant your team could swap picks with Oakland?
Haaah. Gross.

Report Abuse

Would you give Al Davis a Hummer if it meant your team could swap picks with Oakland?If I had the money then yes, the Panthers desperately need something on offense besides DeAngelo Williams and Steve Smith. On defense we could use the pick to get a player like, Sedrick Ellis or Vernon Gholston or possibly Chris Long to help Julius Peppers up front. Back to offense though, we could use Brandon Albert or Ryan Clady or even for all I care we could take Matt Ryan(even though I do like Matt Moore's potential). Plus, we would get to keep our other pick and take a player at another position of need.
NO..but I'd give him a Prius (more environmentally responsible) if he'd retire already.Would you give Al Davis a Hummer if it meant your team could swap picks with Oakland?NO, My team just bought Jared Allen from the Chiefs, and he is gonna sack, tackle and re-sack your little 4th round pick!

Vikes rule!Would you give Al Davis a Hummer if it meant your team could swap picks with Oakland?
I don't care when the Giants pick because they're gonna win the Super Bowl anyway.
There's know one in this draft worth that, but if you said for Tom Brady or LT than I would do it in a hearbeat.Would you give Al Davis a Hummer if it meant your team could swap picks with Oakland?
No but he can give me a hummer =) he makes stupid mistakes like that ne ways



EDIT: By Hummer I meant the actual car.. not ne-thing else.. Sorry for being a perv!! Hehe
Dude....I couldn't go that far. But I would get him a hummer gift certificate from one of the corner girls....LOL
The car, yes. The tounge in the but...no.
no one worth it at the top of the draft.
  • huhot
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment