Sunday, January 29, 2012

My BF has a big pus filed sore on his wanker and he wants me to give him a hummer, should I?

He said I can pop it first if that will help.My BF has a big pus filed sore on his wanker and he wants me to give him a hummer, should I?no, tell him to figure out what exactly that sore is!My BF has a big pus filed sore on his wanker and he wants me to give him a hummer, should I?
yeah uhh thats kinda gross i would definitely say hell no to that one if i were youMy BF has a big pus filed sore on his wanker and he wants me to give him a hummer, should I?ur a slut and a fakeyyMy BF has a big pus filed sore on his wanker and he wants me to give him a hummer, should I?
It's nothing to worry about.My BF has a big pus filed sore on his wanker and he wants me to give him a hummer, should I?NO! Its gross. Unless you really want to? but he might have something that you could catch, so If I were you I'd ask him to get it checks or wait until its gone xMy BF has a big pus filed sore on his wanker and he wants me to give him a hummer, should I?
No it might be something serious that you could catch

No comments:

Post a Comment