Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is it ok to drive my Hummer in the wildlife refuge if I throw my beer cans in the lake.?

I be sure to fill them with used motor oil so they will sink..kinda killing two birds with one pitch sorta speak.Is it ok to drive my Hummer in the wildlife refuge if I throw my beer cans in the lake.?Yes it is fine to drive your hummer through the wildlife refuge, thats why its there. Make sure you knock down plenty of trees.



Unfortunately the motor oil will cause the cans to float, as it is less dense than water. This can be solved by filling the beer cans with other environmentally hazardous materials, such as mercury, lead or other heavy metals. Try experimenting with different substances to see what happens.



Also with the motor oil, since it floats it would be best to dispose of it on land. Try pouring it into birds nests or down animal burrows.



Best of luck.Is it ok to drive my Hummer in the wildlife refuge if I throw my beer cans in the lake.?Based on what is happening like that in Colorado it must be okay. Since it is being done all over the national forest and fragile alpine areas and basically nothing is being said or done about it.



So come on up and join in with the thousands of ATVs. They will surely welcome you in their effort to destroy the National Forests and Fragile Alpine areas of the Rocky Mountains.



Make sure you bring an ample supply of drugs and a very large ghetto blaster so you can fit in.Is it ok to drive my Hummer in the wildlife refuge if I throw my beer cans in the lake.?If you're a redneck sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment