Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is there a dumber vehicle than a Hummer? I mean besides every Ford on the road?

This question is for real!Is there a dumber vehicle than a Hummer? I mean besides every Ford on the road?I think anyone who drives a hummer these days should be forced to have "butthole" tatooed on their forehead - cuz that is what they are telling everyone as they drive down the road, "hey look at me, I'm a butthole with a small penis, so i need to drive a big moster car that gets 4 miles per gallon."Is there a dumber vehicle than a Hummer? I mean besides every Ford on the road?
hey, don't trash talk ford! ford is awesome!



now, hummer is a piece of **** and a waist of money!

Report Abuse

Is there a dumber vehicle than a Hummer? I mean besides every Ford on the road?Guess that the market has dictated that all fords are pieces of crap since they are closing their plants and Hummer is the dumbest car ever. They have only sold 350 this year!

Report Abuse


I have had Fords all my life and would not want anything else...Apparently the Hummer has worked for the military...They are still buying them...Is there a dumber vehicle than a Hummer? I mean besides every Ford on the road?Which hummer?

H1 is purpose built the rest are posers that do nothing well. Just an image machine.



Fords are generally ok if you are used to "the average American car", and that's an aweful lot of folks out there.Is there a dumber vehicle than a Hummer? I mean besides every Ford on the road?
Someday, when you grow up, you too will own one. 'Till then, stop your whining.
No %26amp; No!Is there a dumber vehicle than a Hummer? I mean besides every Ford on the road?
I have to diagree with you because ford cars are good, like most cars, for their price. But I think the hummer is just a waste of money. I mean if someone has $50,000 then go buy a good mercedes or a bmw, instead of the hummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment