Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much does a hummer cost?

Dublin.

8 Seater.How much does a hummer cost?more then you can afford ( jokes !!!)How much does a hummer cost?
2,650� Toyota Estima DIESEL AQUTOMATIC 8 SEATER NCT AND TAX



2,800� 1997 Toyota Estima Dublin



14,900�

17,000�

Toyota Estima 2.4 Hibrid

Dublin



Around thereHow much does a hummer cost?H3 I was looking at was 38k. It was fully loaded but they are under powered and get half the mpg that my jeep gets so I just kept the jeep.I think dealer quoted me at 569$ a month and I have excellent credit. And insurance was 220$ more from state farm for six months.How much does a hummer cost?
In the U.S around $60,000.00. They only get 8 to 10 miles per gallon, and have a gas hog tax on them . People I know that own them like them except for the fuel mileage.How much does a hummer cost?About $20 around here. But if the weather is real cold, she'll do for 10 just to get warm in your car.How much does a hummer cost?
idk
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment