Sunday, January 29, 2012

How are hummer h3's with high miles on it?

What are some common problems it gets as it racks up more miles.How are hummer h3's with high miles on it?The ones we have here don't really have too much go wrong with them. I do know they have problems with these issues::::



Blower Motor/Resistor block %26amp; wiring harness melted.

Front Differential right hand rubber bushing breaking

Exhaust Shields rattle

Exhaust Manifold bolt breaking----Always the one at the very back-creates an exhaust leak

Use to have battery drains, but I hardly seen any more of those

Windshield outer pillar moldings are warping/may cause a rattle at HWY speeds.



Most of this is pretty much minor stuff other than the exhaust leak issue from the broken bolt.



I have been working on them for 6 years now, I'd still buy one if I could afford 1. I wouldn't buy 1 with high mileage though just because I never buy ANY vehicle with high mileage because I have no idea if the previous owner maintained it properly or abused the crap out of it. I like the mileage of anything to be around 70,000 if possible
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment