Sunday, January 29, 2012

If you're a hummer/ whistler at home what is your favourite tune?

Do you hum/ whistle in front of other people?If you're a hummer/ whistler at home what is your favourite tune?The Colonel Bogey March from Bridge on the River Kwai



Once it gets in my head I can't get rid of it!If you're a hummer/ whistler at home what is your favourite tune?
I whistle without a tune and annoy the crap out of everyone :DIf you're a hummer/ whistler at home what is your favourite tune?I am a whistler for better than 55 years, my favorite is "The music box dancer" I whistle everything, everywhere almost anytime, keeps me sane. Kids in the neighborhood have request and I whistle for them.If you're a hummer/ whistler at home what is your favourite tune?
i just hum or whistle whatever song pops into my head.If you're a hummer/ whistler at home what is your favourite tune?I don't hum or whistle .....i whack the music up %26amp; sing at the top of my voice %26amp; i'd do that in front of anyone after a few drinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment