Sunday, January 29, 2012

Im about to be a cop and I wanted to know if I can get a hummer for my patrol car?

Can I get anycar?Im about to be a cop and I wanted to know if I can get a hummer for my patrol car?The car you get issued depends on the departments budget. Seeing as you are brand new, you will most likely get the oldest car with the missing hubcaps. Typically the cars are issued by seniority. The closest your going to get to a hummer is a dealership parking lot when you drive by.



My department actually has hummers, one for the Chief, one for the defectives, and another for no apparent reason.Im about to be a cop and I wanted to know if I can get a hummer for my patrol car?
I'm sure you can force a hooker to give you a hummer in your patrol car or threaten to take her to jail. But otherwise, you get what they assign to you for a vehicle.



Im about to be a cop and I wanted to know if I can get a hummer for my patrol car?by the way you asked this question I don't believe you are about to be a cop... you would already know this answer, and would have never asked it..
maybe depends on the apartment normally ranks or k9 units get to use SUV'S or hummersIm about to be a cop and I wanted to know if I can get a hummer for my patrol car?The answer is absolutely not. I personally know of no departments that can afford a hummer. You will be given a car to drive at the departments choice, which needless to say if far cheaper than a gas guzzling hummer. Officers driving hummers are usually detectives that are loaned to the department by local dealerships.Im about to be a cop and I wanted to know if I can get a hummer for my patrol car?
well Jordan no you cant but if you invest you can save a little bit more then what u get paid for and then get the hummer
No, but you can hum in your patrol car!Im about to be a cop and I wanted to know if I can get a hummer for my patrol car?
Here is a list of standard issued law enforcement vehicles called cruisers or police interceptors:

-Crown Victoria ( FORD )

-Charger( DODGE )

-Impala ( CHEVROLET)

These are for patrol, but as you get a special assignment or became a detective you can get an escalade, chrysler or anything else. Your seniority, your rank and the agency's budget will determine how much of a nice car you will get. But I have seen Detectives in an (issued)escalade and patrol officer in a bug hummer but it was decorated with D.A.R.E. awareness sticker on it

NOw most dept. are getting rid of the crown Vic's for chargers or impalas but as a rookie you will get the old Vic's until all hell brake loose!
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment