Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sell my hummer, keep it, or get a new one. What's the best way to go?

I have a h2 2004 with 97000 miles on it. I am concerned about the value tanking. I love the car, but it has been in the shop a lot. I have considered trading it in on a newer one with warranty, or trading it in on something different, or driving it until I really need seomthing else. What is the best way to go?Sell my hummer, keep it, or get a new one. What's the best way to go?97,000 miles and it has to be in the shop a lot? Get rid of it. Seriously. If your car is having problems that soon, it's going to turn into one gigantic money pit. You'll end up sinking twice what you paid into keeping the car on the road for another 10 years.



As for trading it in on another one? If you had those kinds of problems, and they were "unusual", you might consider getting another. But if those are typical problems, I'd steer clear of the entire GM Hummer brand.



I can't tell you what to buy, since I tend to stay away from new cars. The reason I was so shocked to hear about your car having to be in the shop after 97,000 miles is because I purchased a 1991 Camaro with 175,000 miles, and I've only had one problem with it in the past three years, which wasn't even major. So if I'm driving around a car with 200,000 miles and it never spends time in the shop, I certainly wouldn't want something with half the mileage that has more problems.Sell my hummer, keep it, or get a new one. What's the best way to go?If you really like it, then get a brand new one. They are offering huge rebates on them to deplete remaining inventories, but don't worry GM will still honor all factory warranties.Sell my hummer, keep it, or get a new one. What's the best way to go?Sell it on www.craigslit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment