Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What kind of stereo system can i get for my hummer for 200 bucks?

i got a hummer the other day and i have like no more money i got 200... i can probably dig up another 100 so what can i get for my money...i want like a new radio which can connect to my ipod and i want decent speakers....please helpWhat kind of stereo system can i get for my hummer for 200 bucks?you can get a pioneer radio with an mp3 port but thats probably it because their gonna charge you another $100 to install the radio in the hummerWhat kind of stereo system can i get for my hummer for 200 bucks?a new deck is about all with 200$, if u get a cheap deck then maybe speakers too. but a good deck is a good start. if u can afford a hummer im sure you can afford to build a system for it over time. so id start with a good, alpine, sony, poineer or kenwood deck

No comments:

Post a Comment