Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What would you buy a Hummer or 2 Volkswagens?

I would buy 2 Volkswagens i mean you get 2 cars!What would you buy a Hummer or 2 Volkswagens?2 Volkswagens! You are still getting the luxury and you are getting EXTREMELY better gas mileage. Volkswagens are very nice and dependable cars.What would you buy a Hummer or 2 Volkswagens?
it depends on wut you want to do with them, if you want the cooler one go with the hummerWhat would you buy a Hummer or 2 Volkswagens?The Volkswagons for sure. Not only do you get two, they are less expensive to maintain. Insurance, gas, mechanics, replacement parts, even parking. VW's run forever!

But if you need to have a fancy war tank to show off in, go with the Hummer. They are nice, just over-kill in my opinion.
I would probably buy a one year old Mercedes E-Class (possibly for that amount of money) or BMW 3 series. But, if those are the only two choices, I will take a VW Passat and a Loaded GTI.What would you buy a Hummer or 2 Volkswagens?If the hummer is from a really hot chick, go with the hummer. Otherwise take the Volkswagens.What would you buy a Hummer or 2 Volkswagens?
i totally agree, 2 Volkswagens would probably also be cheaper to run than one hummer.
I've wanted a H-1 since I was 9 years old. Definitely a Hummer!What would you buy a Hummer or 2 Volkswagens?
I'll buy one mini cooper
If you want to proclaim your sex appeal AND your smarts, there is no issue - the VWs win both ways. Get a GTI and a Cabriolet ...
Hummer to verify my manhood - at least according to the latest commercials on TV.



What a waste or resources for vanity.
Right now the way gas is, volkswagens for me.
I would buy 2 Volkswagons for sure. The people who drive Hummers are losers. There is no need for anyone to drive one of those vehicles unless they are in the army. Most of them must be compensating psycologically for some lack in thier lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment