Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If a hummer and escalade are to hard on fuel, what should I get?

I line in northern Alberta and I have 120 miles twice weekly to drive on.If a hummer and escalade are to hard on fuel, what should I get?PintoIf a hummer and escalade are to hard on fuel, what should I get?
howa bout a honda pilot there decent in milage.If a hummer and escalade are to hard on fuel, what should I get?Do you absolutely need an SUV or all that room? If you absolutely need an SUV with prestige, (that IS why you are looking at Escalades and Hummers instead of Tahoes right?) I would look into a BMW X3, Lexus RX330/RX350, Mercedes-Benz ML350 and an Acura MDX. All three are far better with gasoline than a Hummer or Escalade, and they carry cachet.



If you want all that space and don't mind giving up some prestige (but not luxury), the Toyota Sienna Limited is wonderfully luxurious, costs $40,000 USD, and gets 23 miles per gallon at the very least. (that's if you specify AWD)



If you're just seeking AWD, I'd look into getting an Infiniti M35x. Sporty, sorta roomy, AWD, and 23 miles per gallon.If a hummer and escalade are to hard on fuel, what should I get?
Are you like incredibly rich? Anyways, u should get a honda pilot, toyota sequoia, land rover, tahoe, yukon, navigator, BMW X5 or X3, Lexus GX or LX 470, Lexus RX 330, or the RX400h which has about 33 mpg!, or the Mercedes-Benz M or R class vehicles. Plus why do you need a large SUV? do you need to travel just by yourself or with a large family?If a hummer and escalade are to hard on fuel, what should I get?TRAILBLAZER THEY R AMAZING AND CHEAPIf a hummer and escalade are to hard on fuel, what should I get?
if you can afford hummer or escalade why are you being cheap about gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment