Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's you first impression when you see a Hummer on the road now?

My personal opinion is that vanity has a high price to pay now...What's you first impression when you see a Hummer on the road now?A fool (%26amp; Glutton) and his money is soon parted.

And keep that damned thing in your lane!What's you first impression when you see a Hummer on the road now?
"let's see you take your hummer with them "dubs" off-road... gas guzzler..."What's you first impression when you see a Hummer on the road now?Ugly, Junk, Gas Guzzler, Idiots.



Hummers are junk, its simply a status thing. In my opinion if a car does not get 20 miles to the gallon highway it should be outlawed.
I think



Too much money,

Not enough brains.





Good Luck...What's you first impression when you see a Hummer on the road now?the owner has no respect for the environment!!What's you first impression when you see a Hummer on the road now?
hmmmm...must be compensating for something.
Remember way back, when we used to make fun of all the Japanese vehicles. We called them rice burners and looked down on anyone that owned them, especially motorcycles. Now the laugh is on us. You ask my first impression? Well the first word that comes into my mind is "corn burner", and of all the ironies we really are burning corn in them and the Japanese never burned rice in theirs.

Foolish Americans!What's you first impression when you see a Hummer on the road now?
Selfish



Same impression I had when they first started showing up on the highways in numbers.
I often wonder why someone would pay that much money for a big gas hog. Some people just like to show off I guess.
When I see the H2 Hummer I take long look at that person thinking how stupid he is cause he paid $20K more than a Chevy Suburban.

The H2 Hummer and the Chevy Suburban are the same thing
  • corner bakery menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment